Deep Inspection Kit (GRL-DI-KIT)
- Identify location and severity of manufacturing defects causing signal integrity issues
- Test for TDR, insertion loss, return loss compliance
- Monitor eye diagrams through cable assemblies
GRL Deep Inspection Kit (DI Kit) fills the gap between expensive, hard to use vector network analyzers used in professional labs and simple functional and continuity tests that are no longer adequate for high speed interfaces. For the first time, users without years of signal integrity testing expertise can run the same tests that professionals do on much more expensive, complex test equipment.
The DI Kit automatically measures insertion loss and return for cables and TDR for connectors, and graphically presents how close they are to meeting or how much they fail USB and HDMI compliance specification limits.
Like a sonar ping, the DI Kit sends and receives sharp pulses to accurately locates manufacturing defects and their severity. Such defects can easily cause signal integrity problems such as reflections, resulting in interoperability issues. Higher speed interfaces have little margin for error, and the DI Kit is the only cost-effective way for brands to check whether the cables and PCB assemblies coming from their factories are meeting compliance specification requirements.
- Supports 20Gbs interface standards like Thunderbolt 3 and USB 4.0
- Supports 8K video standards like HDMI 2.1
- Small and portable for each transportation
- Includes everything needed for testing such as cables and fixtures
- Does not require calibration before every test, making setup a breeze
- Measures TDR & Return Loss through any cable connector or PCB assembly
- Measures TDT & Insertion Loss through any cable
- Generates eye diagrams through cables
- Visually create benchmark comparisons with other products
- Create reports to be easily shared with others
- Uses same platform as GRL V Series high volume production testers making it easy to compare results with factory testing